Mars Energy's human resources management approach includes proactively responding to the special needs of different sectors in which business is carried out, as well as creating approaches and practices that will support strategic goals and performance.
In the Group, which consists of companies in different sectors and with different structures, human resources policies are determined in a way that provides flexibility for the special conditions and needs of the companies. The main purpose in the formation of these policies is to determine the basic understanding on which Mars Energy's practices and priorities for the management of human resources are based.
Bringing Qualified Workforce to the Community
Human Resources Management;
- to be the employer preferred by the qualified workforce to work,
- Selecting and hiring the workforce that will carry the Group into the future, have the corporate values of Mars Energy, and have the most suitable qualifications for the job,
- To meet the future workforce needs of the Group with a global perspective and proactive approach in selection and recruitment.
Investing in Employee Development
- To create a development environment and opportunity for employees to continuously develop and realize their potential,
- Creating a culture in which employees take responsibility for development, ensuring that managers regularly monitor employee performance and support open communication regarding this,
- Directing the development of employees to create a qualified, successful, global workforce and leader pool
It is the main responsibility of Human Resources.
Developing and Strengthening the Organization
- In order to ensure the continuity of the success of the Group, the organization, human resources, systems and processes are constantly reviewed and structured in line with the needs,
- Monitoring the performance of employees with high potential and evaluating them in line with the current and future needs of the Group,
- Increasing intra-Group assignment, transfer and rotation practices for the development of employees and the organization
It is the priority of Human Resources.
Total Reward Management
- To offer competitive reward management practices that will attract qualified workforce to the Group and increase employee loyalty,
- To encourage employees to take responsibility for their own work results,
- Recognizing and rewarding the contribution, success and high performance of the employees,
- Rewarding employees in line with their responsibilities and the value they add to the organization
This is the purpose of Human Resources.
Increasing Employee Motivation and Engagement
- To ensure the creation and dissemination of a participatory, sharing, transparent culture that values diversity and creativity,
- To consider the suggestions and expectations of the employees,
- To continuously develop approaches that strengthen commitment,
- To provide a work environment that is safe, healthy, ethical and considers the balance between work and private life.
It is the target of Human Resources.